Call for Proposals, Programme 2024 I Kunstpavillon & Neue Galerie Innsbruck
SUBMISSION DEADLINE 30.06.2022
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED DIGITAL OR BY SENDING IT THROUGH POST
The international call for proposals is aimed at artists and curators from all artistic disciplines, media and practices. Concrete exhibition projects, concepts, artistic interventions, and portfolios can be submitted. Applications may be submitted in German or English and must include the following points:
- Completed data sheet (see above)
- Informal application
- Indication of the preferred exhibition venue (Kunstpavillon or Neue Galerie Innsbruck). Projects may also be conceived across both spaces.
- A description of the concept (max. 1000 words)
- Visual material, sketches, visualisations and the like
- Technical information
- A portfolio or documentation of the work (films and video works via Vimeo,Youtube or Dropbox links; WeTransfer links cannot be taken into account!). In the case of works longer than 15 minutes, it is advisable to provide an excerpt.
- Brief CVs of the participating artists and curators
- Calculation of costs, taking into account the below mentioned maximum project budget plus fees.
Applications must be submitted in writing, in English or German. Only one PDF file with a maximum size of 10 MB may be uploaded per applicant. Submission by e-mail is not possible.
Postal submissions to:
Tiroler Künstler:innenschaft | Kunstpavillon
Subject: Programme 2024
Rennweg 8 a
Postal submissions will not be returned automatically. It will be possible to collect them personally from the Kunstpavillon. We charge a handling fee of EUR 10,- for a postal return, which must be enclosed with the submission. Submission by e-mail is not possible.